Samstag, 6. März 2010

Antroprosophic medicine is an ego trip

Today I am sick with nice pain in both ears. A very nice doctor told me: Let's do this without antibiotics, it is better for you. The fact that he did not consider giving me an attest for my employer suggests to me that he took me for a student haying plenty of time. Somehow these naturalists of medicine forget that there might be some people that depend on the patient. The time sleeping and enduring nice pain in the ears might be not worth compared to feeding some kids, taking care of a grandmother or spending time infecting your partner.
Well, yeah it trains my immune system. Great!
Next time I just standup and say: "Well as you are only the substitute and my usual doctor is on vacation let's do what he would do".

As Spain was not feeling so well, I guess I had infected her. I was cooking a kartoffelsupp for the first time in my life. It tasted quite good, espagnia said, though I think that is due to the accidential overdose of bouillion extract. I am really sleepy and this naturalist way will kill at least some two more days of next week. Great!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen